Did you become unemployed?
Do this when you become unemployed
- Register as an unemployed job seeker with the TE Office on your first day of unemployment, at the latest.
- Download instructions for applying unemployment allowance.
- Send your first allowance application using our e-Service after two weeks of registering with the TE Office, at the earliest.
- With your application, please include a Sales Profit Report Form including attachments, as well as your YEL insurance certificates. We will request additional information from you if needed.
- Having received the first decision on your unemployment allowance, please apply for daily allowance in periods of at least one calendar month or four consecutive weeks, and make sure that your job search remains in force with the TE Office.