Update your member information
Informing us of changes affecting your membership responsibility. You can update your information online using one of the forms below or via email to email@example.com.
Make sure that you are insured in the correct unemployment fund. If you have started working full-time as a wage-earner you should transfer your membership to one of the wage-earner’s unemployment funds.
Notify the fund when:
- changes are made to your pension insurance income
- you want to change your insurance level in the fund
- you start receiving sickness allowance from Kela
- you have been a granted partial old-age pension or a partial invalidity pension
- you have been granted a statutory old-age pension or a full invalidity pension
Update your information
linkit lomakkeisiin tähän
- Contact details
- Insurance level
- Reduced membership fee
- Other changes