Update your member information

Informing us of changes affecting your membership is your responsibility. You can update your information via eService.

Make sure that you are always insured in the correct unemployment fund to keep your unemployment security uninterrupted. If you have started working full-time as a wage-earner you should transfer your membership to one of the wage-earner’s unemployment funds.

Notify us when:

  • changes are made to your pension insurance income
  • you want to change your insurance level in the fund
  • you start receiving sickness allowance from Kela
  • you have been a granted partial old-age pension or a partial invalidity pension
  • you have been granted a statutory old-age pension or a full invalidity pension
  • you want to resign from the Fund. You can also fill out this resignation notice.